|Low: 1 in 10 (10%)
|Two (104 cards)
To move all of the cards to the foundation pile(s).
The Equator (8
reserve piles in center)
- Build the Ace foundations up in suit from Ace to King (for example, a 6©
may be played on a 5©).
Build the King foundations down in suit from King to Ace (for example, a 9§
may be played on a 10§).
No building is allowed until the stock and waste are exhausted.
(24 tableau piles around the Equator)
- Each pile can contain only one card.
The top card of each pile is available for play.
Build up or down in suit (for example, a 7© may
be played on either a 8© or a 6©).
- Ranking is not
The top card of each pile is available for play to the foundations only.
- Click to turn up one card to the waste
are allowed. If the stock and waste cannot be exhausted, then the
foundations cannot be built and the game is lost.
This game actually has two objectives:
1) move all of the cards from the stock
to the Zodiac and Equator, then
2) move all of the cards from the Zodiac and Equator