|Pairing and Popular
|Low: 1 in 10 (10%)
|One (52 cards)
To move all of the cards to the foundation pile(s).
- Cards may be selected from the top card of the stock
or any uncovered cards of The
- Additionally, a pair may be selected from an uncovered Pyramid
card and the card immediately under it if the bottom card is covered only by
the top selected Pyramid
- Click to select two cards (from Ace to Queen) whose total rank equals 13.
(valid pairs are: Ace + Queen, 2 + Jack, 3 + 10, 4 + 9, 5 + 8, 6 + 7).
- Click on Kings to discard them singularly.
- Cards are automatically discarded to the foundation.
- If no cards are selected, click on
deal one card to the
Clicking on the stock when no other cards are selected causes the top stock
card to be moved to the top of the waste. If you wish to pair the top
cards of the waste and stock, you will need to select the waste card first, then
select the stock card.
Pyramid (Easy Couple)