|Medium: 1 in 5 (20%)
|Two (104 cards)
To move all of the cards to the foundation pile(s).
- Build the Ace foundations up in suit from Ace to King (for example, a 6©
may be played on a 5©).
- Build the King foundations down in suit from King to Ace (for example, a 9§
may be played on a 10§).
During the deal
Deal the entire deck, one card at a time in rotation to each of the 12 piles, without missing a pile.
After the stock is exhausted:
- Any card that can be played to the foundations should be moved there,
but do not replace the card.
- No movement of cards is allowed during the deal.
Build up or down in suit (for example, a 7© may
be played on either a 8© or a 6©).
- Ranking is continuous.
Only the top card of each pile is available for play.
- Only the top card is available for play.