|Memory and Kids
|Very high: 2 in 3 (66%)
|One (52 cards)
To pair cards of the same suit.
- 52 cards are shuffled and dealt to the tableau.
- Click on any two cards to turn them face up.
- If the two cards match in rank, they are automatically discarded and
points are awarded for the match.
- If the two cards do not match, they are turned back face down and points
are deducted for the miss.
- Game is won when all cards are discarded and your score is greater or
equal to 200.
- 10 points are awarded for each match.
- 2 points are deducted for each miss.
- The highest possible score is 260.
Match 'em (8 x 3)
Match 'em (8 x 4)
Match 'em (8 x 5)
Match 'em (8 x 6)